Anya developed a passion for sport and fitness whilst studying for a degree at the University of Bath, which has a strong reputation in elite sports performance and student sport. During her time there she represented the University in lacrosse, as well as regularly training at the university fitness suite.
After a successful ten year career in the television industry, Anya decided to transform her life and become a personal trainer, proving it’s never too late to make a big life change. She spent a number of years working at Revolution Personal Training Studios, the UK’s number one personal training facility, where she was mentored by one of their master personal trainers. She left Revolution in 2013 to have a baby and start her own business.
Specialising in weight loss management, Anya is extremely driven and focused in helping her clients reach their goals. Her caring, encouraging and positive attitude coupled with her careful planning and preparation of programmes, tailored to her individual clients’ needs, makes her an in demand trainer, with many of her clients regularly achieving and exceeding their own expectations.
She is constantly striving to be the best trainer she can be by furthering her knowledge and completing numerous courses including, Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management and Certificate in Exercise Prescription for Pre and Post Natal Clients.
Anya can train you wherever suits you including, at your home, the park or at a place of your choice.
- Premier Global International Diploma in Advanced Personal Training (Level 3)
- Premier Global Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Level 2)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer Bridging Course
- Certificate in Exercise Prescription for Pre and Post Natal Clients (Level 3)
- GGS Certified Pre & Post Natal Coach
- Kettlebells Instructor Training Course
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management Course
- Emergency First Aid at Work